Our Covid-19 Response
Option #1. – On Campus / On Site
– Students will be expected to attend school Monday through Friday (8:00 am – 2:45 pm)
– We will be following the CDC’s guidance for reopening during COVID-19 safety measures to ensure staff and students’ safely.
Virtual Learning at home
– Students will be continuing their education online following their regular Class Schedule.
– Students will be required to sign in daily for attendance.
– More details will be released upon final approval from scholarship (McKay, Step Up, Gardiner, HOPE & AAA).
– Please check out our “Bring Your Own Device Guide” for guidance when purchasing your student’s device.
Campus & Home
Option #3. – Blended (On Campus and Online)
– Students will have the option to attend both on site and online.
– Parents must communicate with their Homeroom Teachers on days of planned attendance.
Please email us at DowneyChristianSchool@dcsdmc.com which setting your child(ren) will be in attendance for the FALL of 2020 (August – December).