How to Apply?
Learn how to enroll . Just 4 Quick Steps!
We make it easy!
Or Print and Fill out form
Schedule 1st Interview/Tour
Our interview helps with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to showing you our schools amenities and quality curriculums
Schedule Diagnostic Placement Test
After completion of 1st interview prospective students entering grades K5 – 9th will be scheduled to receive a diagnostic placement test. A 2nd interview will be scheduled with the Admissions Specialist to review your students’ diagnostic testing results.
Bring Applicable Forms
- 2021 – 2022 Registration Packet
- *Copy of original birth certificate.
- *Current original Florida Certification of Immunization (DH 680 Form).
- *Current original State of Florida School Entry Health Exam (Physical exam) (DH 3040 Form).
- *Most recent standardized tests results (Stanford Achievement Tests, FCATS, etc.).
- *Withdrawal form from previous school.
- *Payment of any required fees.
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS STUDENT AND PARENTS PORTAL ONCE STEP 4 IS COMPLETE
Referral fee $100
REFERRAL CREDIT: Receive a $ 100.00 discount for referring a new family to DCS (per family). This is applied to your account after 6 months of school attendance by the new student